Author Topic: Donation Info  (Read 141 times)

love

Donation Info
« on: May 23, 2011, 11:45:14 pm »
Thank you for viewing Final Judgement Donation thread!

Donating to Final Judgement is an optional choice. By donating you are voluntarily giving the server cash to continue the server. ALL donations will be used directly to further the server and keep it up and running. Running a server is not cheap. It involves paying for a webhost, a vps, paying for special additions that the coders may not have time for or do not know how to add, and to help advertise!

The following is a general layout of various important information concerning donating.

You should only discuss donating with the following people:

-Love
-Pain

You may donate for several items listed below are just some of the possible rewards.

1. Custom Yell Tag
2. Any Item
3. Donor Chest Points
4. Donor tokens

Explanation:

1. A custom yell tag would be the name displayed during the ::yell command. For example.
[super sexy] Hi everyone!
[[player]Hi dude whats up?

2. Final Judgement has the NEWEST items, and we pride ourselves on this. You may donate for ANY item(s). Besides a select few which are staff/owner only. All prices are discussed in private. Please read further down on this thread to find out about discounts!

3. Donor Chest Points are points that are bought. There is a chest at home that has an open top. In the chest contains all the best items ranging from torva, ceremonial, druidic, and a few special holiday sets. There are many more possible rewards from the chest as well! You can buy points in sets of the following:

1 point = $2
5 point = $8
10 point = $15
20 point = $22
[Special]50 point = $40

Donor tokens are special tokens used as "donor gold." This gold can be used at a donor shop. Similar to the chest you can purchase items with these tokens, however, unlike the chest where the item is a random pick the shop has items that will be the same. Over time, the shop items may change.

10 tokens = $5
[Special]20 tokens = $8
30 tokens = $15
40 tokens = $20
50 tokens = $25

Discounts

Discounts are given to large buyers and those who buy a combination of items. For example, a person could buy 20 tokens and 10 points and receive a 20% discount because of the amount bought. There will also be specials going on which will be changed on a monthly basis.

If you believe you deserve a discount you may also ask Pain or I about one and we will discuss it privately.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:49:01 pm by love »

Social Buttons

Offline ShadowToon

• Adventurer
  • Judgement +0/-1
  • HSGunZ Head Admin
    • View Profile
    • HSGunZ
Re: Donation Info
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 12:55:50 am »
Nice! Though I've a question, what will be the donator items in the donor shop? Since I want an idea of what I could buy if I ever donate

love

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 06:26:48 am »
Nice! Though I've a question, what will be the donator items in the donor shop? Since I want an idea of what I could buy if I ever donate
I'm up for suggestions, but some will include a few Primal pieces, torva, scythe, few other rares. I am not huge on making stuff donor only so you can gain them from other means but it wont be easy.

Offline ShadowToon

• Adventurer
  • Judgement +0/-1
  • HSGunZ Head Admin
    • View Profile
    • HSGunZ
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 08:14:16 am »
Torva?! o_O Then you should all both 3 new armors dropped by Nex.. Not only Torva! XD

love

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 02:24:32 pm »
Torva?! o_O Then you should all both 3 new armors dropped by Nex.. Not only Torva! XD
the donor shop will be used more like a shop for special items that changes over time. The chest shall hold general rares.

Offline ShadowToon

• Adventurer
  • Judgement +0/-1
  • HSGunZ Head Admin
    • View Profile
    • HSGunZ
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 12:52:21 am »
Alright. So that's something great to hear *Donations ftw*

Offline birdloveman

• Wanderer
  • Judgement +2/-0
  • Final Judgement Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 08:50:01 am »
Yes, donations ftw.  And love, you said there's a discount for buying in bulk, but with tokens it's $5/10 tokens for all increments except 20.  Might I suggest having $5 for first 10, $8 for 20,  $12 for 30,   $16 for 40, and $20 for 50?  Probably get more people donating for the higher amounts that way.

Offline Love

• Administrator
  • Wanderer
  • Judgement +4/-0
  • Final Judgement Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 08:04:59 pm »
Yes, donations ftw.  And love, you said there's a discount for buying in bulk, but with tokens it's $5/10 tokens for all increments except 20.  Might I suggest having $5 for first 10, $8 for 20,  $12 for 30,   $16 for 40, and $20 for 50?  Probably get more people donating for the higher amounts that way.
will be fixed by next week.